Monday, November 24, 2008

Daybook



http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY... November 24, 2008

Outside my window...it is very cool and clear with clouds in the distance, and a little bird that likes to 'share' Leo's breakfast.


I am thinking...that it might be nice to have a week off of schooling for Thanksgiving week.

I am thankful for...the work that has been trickling in that is helping us get our bills paid. And for the oppertunity to visit the cemetary finally for November.

From the learning rooms...the boys are starting their First Holy Communion notebooks and, of course, there will be crafts and cooking class this week :)

From the kitchen...simple and easy food this week. It makes Thanksgiving Day more special.
I am wearing...my turquois skirt and my blue fish top from Hawaii.
I am creating...that same table runner. It's going to be finished or else!

Holly and Amber like to help!




I am going...to the OB today. Otherwise, I will be home.
I am reading...57 Saints to the children at night.

I am hoping...we get our tags paid before we get caught driving w/out them :/

I am hearing...Thomas telling Amber that eating potatoes makes you big and strong :)

Around the house...the pile that I tried to clear off of the counter is still there. I never got to it :(

One of my favorite things...is large blocks of time to get projects done. They don't come about too often, but they're golden when they do.

A few plans for the rest of the week:GO to the doc and visit my grandma in the nursing home, finish my runner, and treach the boys how to make pie!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

This is the dress that My sister-in-law, Brenda, made using my old dress as a pattern. Sorry that the pic is not good, but I had to have Daniel take it and this is the only one where I still have most of my head!

No comments: