Monday, November 3, 2008

Daybook

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY November 3 2008...
Outside My Window...it is raining. Looks like it will be a wet winter. I guess we do need the rain though. Last year was too dry.
I am thinking...my house needs a good cleaning! I am trying to dream up a way to house all seven of my childrens' stuff in 1100 sq ft of space, without it scattering to the ends of the earth after only 3 days since cleaning day :/
I am thankful for...a roof over our heads durring all this rain, and a house full of healthy kids :)
From the schoolroom...we are starting to write essays now, keeping up in the Saxon books, and always looking up How Stuff Works.
From the kitchen...we have persimmon muffins (cookie shaped) for breakfast and tea that Peter was so good to get ready for us :)
I am wearing...The same dress that I wore last Monday that my dear sister in law, Brenda, made for me. It is heavy denim so it is warm, durable and comfy :)
I am creating...a fall color table runner if I can ever get my house in order.
I am going...to vote tomorrow.
I am reading...57 Saints to the little ones at night and the election handbook one last time (some of those propositions seem tricky)
I am hoping...That God will answer the prayers of His people concerning the next round of government officials. Also that our prayers are not just postponing the inevitable, although that is entirely probable :/
I am hearing...Holly(6) explain to Thomas(4) how to play in the rain without getting dirty and wet (expert that she is, having changed out of sopping wet clothes already)
Around the house...general antsyness resulting from cabin fever and too much candy.
One of my favorite things...is the fall colors. It's too bad that the temperatures have been too warm to change my October Glory Maple tree all of the colors that its name implies :(
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Straighten the house, read up on grant writing, and try to have a productive school week.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...Holly is a big girl now. She lost her first tooth!
~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


No comments: