Monday, November 17, 2008

Daybook

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


FOR TODAY... November 17, 2008
Outside my window...everything iscovered in a cold dew and I' can tell that this nice weather won't last long.
I am thinking...that today would be a good day to give Leo a bath and fall trim.
I am thankful for...the beautiful weather we have been witnessing lately. I really need that sunshine.
From the learning rooms...the math fight as always. I think that we'll try to get a game of baseball in at the field today for P.E. And We will start with the First Holy Communion books. Fom the kitchen...we will be making bannana bread with our abundance of overripe bannanas.
I am wearing...an old, comfy, denim maternity dress and my shredded sneakers.
I am creating...the same fall table runner as last week. Not done yet :(
I am going...to pay some bills today. At least I'll get out of the house today.
I am reading...Sermons by St Alphonsus on Sunday after the Rosary, and 57 Saints to the little ones at night.
I am hoping...to have a productive week.
I am hearing...Thomas telling Charlie about the picture he's drawing while Charlie's trying to focus on his math.
Around the house...Dust! This nice weather will be nice for some pre winter tidy up.
One of my favorite things...is the clean, crisp smell in the air when fall weather settles in; it's almost here.
A few plans for the rest of the week:I never know what will happen. I've given up on making plans.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Have a blessed week!~Gloria

No comments: