Monday, November 10, 2008

Daybook






FOR TODAY... November 10, 2008


Outside my window...Is a beutiful day and the October Glory is finally changing color.


I am thinking...that it is so nice getting up EARLY. I should really do this more often.


I am thankful for...the fact that I'm almost caught up on my bills. Now maybe we can look foreward to fixing the car, getting the children some clothes, going on vacation (ok now I'm getting ahead of myself :)


From the learning rooms...I think I'll do a unit on manners. With all these boys, It will be helpful for them as well as me.


From the kitchen...Our first day of soup for lunch. Winter's coming.


I am wearing...a comfy, black, knit skirt and a burgundy sweater that is made more like a sweatshirt.


I am creating... the same table runner that I was last week. I wonder if I'll finish before fall is over :)


I am going...to see if I can get these guys out of the house to see a free concert called Pianafiddle on Thursday.


I am reading...57 saints to the children at night and Genesis for History.


I am hoping...I can get the house cleaned up while hubby is working all day. I seems easier to do when he's away.


I am hearing...the Nutcracker (the kids can't wait for Christmas :).


Around the house...there is a pretty good mess that needs cleaning.


One of my favorite things...is Thomas's smily face first thing in the morning :)


A few plans for the rest of the week: maybe a concert on Thursday, otherwise, just the usual routine (if I can find it:/)


Here is picture thought I am sharing...
This little guy has decided that he likes the spot between our two back doors to sleep at night. He leaves a little mess, of course, but it isn't too bad. He's so cute.

1 comment:

Chari said...

How about a DAY vacation.........just come up here for a visit! :)

I have a good book to recommend for manners: A Little Book of Manners for Boys by Emilie Barnes.....your library should be able to get it for you. It was great for my girls, too!

Pianafiddle sounds like great fun.......MY find of free fun!

I am going to take Malachy to see The Nutcracker this weekend.

All spring we have swallows nesting above our kitchen window.......quite the mess.........and quite the experience!

Blessings!

Chari