Monday, February 9, 2009

Daybook


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
FOR TODAY ...February 9, 2009

Outside my window...It is a beautiful, frosty, sunny, morning. I think it will be cold. I miss how I never got cold when I was pregnant.

I am thinking...that I really need to get my act together school-wise, I've been slacking :(

I am thankful for... all of the loving kids in this house always begging to hold the baby:)

From the learning rooms...brush-up on catechism because we get to go to mass tomorrow.

From the kitchen...my easy biscotti recipe for the baptism tomorrow, and pancakes for breakfast today.

I am wearing...my brown corderoy skirt, long socks, an off-white shirt with fall flowers on it and blue fuzzy slippers.

I am creating...no time for that right now:(

I am going...to mass tomorrow for the first time in forever it seems.

I am reading...the life of The Blessed Virgin from the visions of sister Ann Catherine to the boys at night.

I am hoping...I can keep it all together tomorrow as the children haven't been to mass in a long time.

I am hearing...a little baby starting to cry. I may have to cut this short.

Around the house...my MIL has been helping me keep up with the laundry:)

One of my favorite things...an empty laundry basket!

A few plans for the rest of the week:Mass and baptism of James and Julianna (who was born on my birthday!:) tuesday, and James' circumcision on Wednesday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
James at only a couple hours old;)

No comments: