Monday, February 2, 2009

Daybook


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
FOR TODAY...February 2, 2009

Outside my window...It is a beautiful day with warm sunshine and no frost from last night. Very unseasonable weather.
I am thinking...that it will be difficult to 'rest' this week. I've already been tempted to pick Amber up.
I am thankful for...the friends that I have praying for me. I can't imagine what it would be like without them.
From the learning rooms...we will try to finish up the First Holy Communion notebooks before the baptism on Tuesday next.
From the kitchen...whatever Dad can cook up for a couple more days :)
I am wearing...a black and white tiered skirt with a white shirt, a grey shawl, and my blue fuzzy slippers.
I am creating/growing...a fat happy baby that just loves nursing. I have a feeling that he will grow fast.
I am going...to get cabin fever this week because I'm not going anywhere.
I am reading...the inside of my eyelids because I can't stay awake for much else ><.
I am hoping...that I can get into a new rutine soon so everyone is more comfortable and knows what to do with their time instead of just goofing off. I've been a little too relaxed in my homeschooling lately.
I am hearing...Amber playing the piano and Peter tell me all about holding James play-by-play :)
Around the house...Dad is doing a great job taking care of everything. His mother has been invaluable in the laundry room. My room still needs help though. I didn't quite take care of everything like I wanted to.
One of my favorite things...is watching my boys melt over a baby ;)
A few plans for the rest of the week:Rest,feed James, rest, Huga Amber, repeat :)
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My niece, Christina and I spent the night together in postpardum at the hospital with our little bundles James and Eve.Eve tried to have the same birthday as James, but missed it by a day.




No comments: