Monday, December 1, 2008

Daybook

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY ...December 1, 2008

Outside my window...The sun is shining and it is COLD.

I am thinking...that I need to carve myself more time to do lesson planning. I am a seat of my pants kind of person and I'm finding that in teaching, that just doesn't work for as many children as I have.

I am thankful for...my DH who fixed my washing machine for me and found the yarn needle :/ that was sticking in the water pump. And he had never worked on one before! He's so smart :).

From the learning rooms...I am working on a liturgical calender for the kids. We are keeping up with our Saxon Math lessons for the most part. And the big boys are doing things for their FHC Notebooks.

From the kitchen...we are having chopped turkey with enchilada sauce and torn corn tortillas mixed in with melted cheese on top :)

I am wearing...My custome made maternity dress :)

I am creating...O.K., I'm thinking of making another table runner for Christmas and attatching it to the fall runner so that I can just flip it!

I am going...to watch my children tow each other around in the bike trailer.

I am reading...57 saints still.

I am hoping...that this advent season is restfull yet exiting and cheerfull for all of my very different children.

I am hearing...all of my boys telling me that they are Hungry! This is an almost hourly occurance.

Around the house...I am starting the Christmas decorations, but putting purple ribbons and not much out yet. Little by little. I think Ill do a Jesse tree too.

One of my favorite things...is home made hot chocolate, now that I know how to make it.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Amber wearing Mom's earings, so grown up!

No comments: