Monday, December 8, 2008

Daybook

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

FOR TODAY The Feast of The Immaculate Conception, Dec. 8, 2008
Outside my window...is a nice day for a game of football, if only the boys would get along for more than half an hour:/

I am thinking...not right now...

I am thankful for...my house; that I recieved the keys to this very day 8 years ago :)

From the learning rooms...there will be a jesse tree by the end of the week!!

From the kitchen...a roast with potatoes and baby carrots.

I am wearing...my sage green maternity dress.

I am creating...the other side of my fall table runner; it will be less complex than the fall side.

I am going...to go to the shoe stores to find Benjamin some shoes that fit him this week. Then, with a few exeptions, the children will have their winter wardrobe taken care of.

I am reading...The Catechist to the children at night.

I am hoping...that I can get Holly's room organized this week.

I am hearing...Holly and Thomas telling stories, and Peter telling me he's hungry.

Around the house...the usual cleanup that needs to be done.

One of my favorite things...Processions, we had one in honor of Our Lady today:)

A few plans for the rest of the week: Jesse tree, more for the FHC notebooks, and everything else that comes along.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Beauty and the Beast...Holly insisted that the Beast was supposed to be taller than Beauty.

Goodbye and God Bless, Gloria

No comments: