Thursday, March 26, 2009

Daybook

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
FOR TODAY March 26, 2009...
Outside my window...it is sunny and windy; so it looks nice out, but feels cold.
I am thinking...that I need to get back into a routine and also that I will start posting on the fort again soon. Also, I think it is time to take my baby ticker down ...
I am thankful for...the little things that make a difference in life.
From the learning rooms...the kids made this swallow mobile, that Anne had blogged about, to hang from the cieling fan for "Swallow Day" and will be planting a garden this week.
From the kitchen...we made the sugar cookies from
Catholic Cuisine, with blue sugar sprinkles,for the feast of the Annunciation.
I am wearing...my denim tennies, denim skirt, and a red t-shirt that I will change as soon as I'm done with this because I has been spit upon by my cute little baby James.
I am creating...so many things all at once that none of them are getting done :(This is a lenten tree that I made from seeing this one at Shower of Roses, but I am using Dom Guarrenger's Liturgical Year books and making symbols to match it day by day.Needless to say I am a little behind with the symbols, but it's coming along.
I am going...to get more wood for the boys' fort with the money dad made fixing up an old bug and selling it for 3 times what he paid for it. (he's so smart :)
I am reading...not much right now, no time.But I am learning more about HTML :)
I am hoping...our garden works this year.
I am hearing...Peter helping Thomas put on his shoes and Amber play out back.Everyone else is quietly doing math.
A picture thought I am sharing... The circus car (there's 7 clowns in there :)

We were Bug owners for a week! The kids almost voted to keep the VW to play in and forgo the fort...almost.

Love, Gloria




2 comments:

Chari said...

Lovely and beautiful things are happening in your home, Gloria!

Good for you!

Jessica Gordon said...

Your Jesus Tree is turning out beautifully!