Monday, March 16, 2009

Daybook




http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



FOR TODAY... March 16, 2009
Outside my window...it is a beautiful, puffy clouded, sunshiny, rainy, Irish day. I think St. Patrick visited us a little early.
I am thinking...that if I don't change, nothing else will.
I am thankful for...the desk that allen bought for our computer. It is big enough for me to actually do paperwork on and still have room for office supplies and bills and some school supplies too (yes it's big). And I am finally able to keep that dreaded pile of papers off of the kitchen counter :)
From the learning rooms...Benjamin is studying the elements and everyone else is focusing on the basics.
From the kitchen...I am trying something new, individual meat loafs like burgers with pork & beans, peas and buiscuts from scratch.
(update...the meatloaf burgers needed onions! Otherwise, dinner turned out fine, I guess, because it's GONE!)
I am wearing...a cotton floral sweater, a blue broom skirt with white flowers, and my favorite old, beat-up Ariat boots that are made from sherling suede and leather. I wish they still made them. *sigh*
I am creating...diapers and covers from fabric that I bought Friday, and a mei tai baby pack.I hope they turn out OK.
I am going...to get my taxes sent out this week :
I am reading...the life of The Blessed Virgin by Sister Anne Catherine Emmerich to the children; interesting.
I am hoping...That Allen feels better after taking care of his sore tooth.
I am hearing...Amber sing "DO DO DO" while softly playing the piano; too cute!
Around the house...our garden needs to get started or we won't have one, and we're goin to need one!
One of my favorite things...trying new things.
A few plans for the rest of the week: get taxes done, school, and finish mei tai.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
James's first photo with his eyes open :)

No comments: