Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day


I was going to do a daybook, but I don't have the time.

So I'll use this entry to honor Our Heavenly Mother, the most pure mother of Our Lord, who's month it is.

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful: O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Maman said...

Hi, Gloria!
I just got back on my e-mail account and found your great blog. It is really excellent - I love all of it. Hi to the Fam.
Pax
Anne (Maman)