Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Babymoon blogging

Boy this baby sure takes up alot of time! I forgot how demanding they can be. James is even more so though. He is a little more fussy that any of the others have been, so mom doesn;t get to blog as much :( Lately though, he has been sleeping in longer stretches and I may take one of those times to do some catch-up posts from the winter. for now, here is a picture that I took of an odd cloud formation last fall. Of course the photo doesn't do it justice, but it looked amazing in real life.

2 comments:

Chari said...

Love the photo! Thanks for sharing!

I have missed your blog posts.......but, I do not have a newborn.......and I cannot get to the blog either!

see you when you can return!

Gloria said...

Now that I think of it, this IS a sunset pic Chari! No wonder you like it!