Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Daybook




FOR TODAY...January 27, 2009


Outside my window...it is an unseasonally sunny day. We need rain :(


I am thinking...that I don't have enough time to do all of the thiongs that I want to do before my surgery.


I am thankful for...my older childrens' ability to help me. Now if I could just get them to be a little more willing to :)


From the learning rooms...Just the bare minimum right now that I'm preparing for a new arrival. Daniel did manage to start making a zeppelin, but it fell apart half way through and Daniel was too discouraged to make it again. Peter and Charlie are learning a song that I showed them on the piano and are doing fairly well. Now I need to show them how to read the music:)


From the kitchen...Daniel did manage to complete a kitchen project though. He found a recipe in my book for Turkish Delight and it turned out great!








I am wearing...a brown courderoy skirt, a floural maternity top, and my brown boots.



I am creating...lots! I'm trying to get some sewing out of the way before the baby comes.Here are some pics...
Thomas has been sharing a bed with whoever is willing and I thought that he needed something for bedtime to call his own while he waits for us to purchase a bunk bed for him and Holly, So I made him this quilt to sleep with, FUN!And Holly has been outgrowing her clothes like crazy, so she now has 2 new skiirts with one more and a dress on the way.






I am going...to have a baby on friday!





I am reading...The C.S.Lewis books to the boys AGAIN! They like them.



I am hoping...everything goes well and I am home by Sunday.





I am hearing...the dishwasher that my boys filled and started for me :), my 4yo playing out back, and Amber snoring on my chest.




Around the house...I am taking care of my "piles". One is a sewing pile, then there's a file pile, and a clothes pile that consists of things that the older kids have outgrown and the younger ones don't fit yet, and then the never ending school/art pile!



One of my favorite things...is a little baby sleeping on my chest all night long (zzzzz).



A few plans for the rest of the week: clean, sew, pack, organize, file, drink water and rest!
.


Here is picture thought I am sharing... The piano has become a main attraction at our house!

No comments: